Pokeblock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeblock

Pokeblock is a forum where you can roll play as a trainer, a breeder, or a scientist! We also allow role playing of trainers' pokemon! This is in the Certince Region.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have updated the rules! You can now battle and catch pokemon! Professor Maple is having more starters delivered! Does anybody want to battle? The Battle Colosseum is finished! All guests: 8 Gym Leader positions are still open! 4 Elite Four positions are open! Upcoming Events: Battle Night! Battle Night happens every Saturday and lasts until a person wins! There are prizes for first place, second place, third place, and for entering! First place prize: Master balk Second place prize: Everstone Third place prize: Water stone Prize for entering: 3 oran berries. Best of luck! Starters: Cyndaquil, the fire type, Turwig, the grass type, and Oshawott, the water type. Battle Night is going on! Moltres spotted heading for Lukmin City!

Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Llama

Llama

Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Leo stepped off the ship, turning around to make sure his buizle, Jet was behind him. Once Jet jumped on Leo's shoulder, they walked further, soon coming to a little village. "We're here," Leo sighed happily. He walked up to a tall building, hoping it'd be the lab. He had come to start an adventure... accomplish what he's always wanted to do. He walked into the building, his eyes filled with unease. His heart took a leap of joy when the professor greeted him and Jet.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 pm

"Why, you've got a pokemon already!" She said. I have your pokedex and pokeballs ready for you."
Back to top Go down
https://pokeblockrp.rpg-board.net
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 pm

"Really?" Leo smiled, releived. He didn't feel like explaining why he was there.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 pm

"You're getting a starter too?" She handed him a pokedex and five pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 pm

"Yeah!" Leo answered. "To me, it'd be safer..."
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 pm

"Okay, all we have left is this Oshawott, he's so scared, no trainer wants him."
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 pm

"Oshawott?" Leo sounded astonished. Why wouldn't anybody take an oshawott? "I love pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:55 pm

"He's also scared to be in a pokeball." She handed him the trembling pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Leo picked up the pokemon, a smile spread across his face as the oshawott looked up at him, and stopped trembling a bit. "I'll take him," he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:58 pm

"We also have some trainers about to leave. Care to join them?"
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:59 pm

"Err... I guess..." Leo didn't really like... being aorund people he didn't really know, but it might be worth, since he's never had friends before.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 pm

"Great!" She said and led him outside. "Have a good day!"
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 pm

"Thanks!" Leo thanked the professor and walked out, waiting for the two trainers.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Kayleen noticed him. "Hello." She said. "Twig!" Twiggy said.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:08 pm

"Hi," Leo greeted back, a bit of a blank expression on his face as Jet jumped on his shoulder and narrowed his eyes at the trainer. Jet wasn't too keen on meeting others. His new oshawott, Donny, covered his eyes with his hands and trembled in Leo's arms.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 pm

"Awww! What a cute Oshawott!" She reached out to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Jet let out a growl at the trainer as Donny ducked his head. Leo took a small step back. "Sorry, they don't really like... strangers..."
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:17 pm

"Oh it's fine!" She said. "My name's Kayleen, will you please battle with me?"
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 pm

"Err... okay," Leo shrugged. He handn't ever battled with anyone before. I guess this is my chance, Leo thought as he stepped back, ready to battle as Jet jumped off his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:22 pm

"Go! Twiggy!" she said. Twiggy raced into battle. "Um, let's see, use tackle!" She said, reading from her pokedex.

Twiggy has 36 Hp left
Tackle has 29 pp left
Withdrawl has 15 pp left
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:33 pm

"Jet! Use quick attack!" Leo gave the command and Jet slammed into Twiggy.

Jat has 26 HP left
Quick attack has 29 PP left.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Twiggy took damage!
Twiggy has 26 HP left
Twiggy used Tackle
Critical hit! (16 damage from the usual 10)
Twiggy's ability was activated!
Tackle has 28 PP left
Withdrawl had 15 PP left.

Last edited by Bubble on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 pm

A glimmer of satisfaction was in Leo's eyes as Twiggy got hit with the attack. "Jet! Use quick attack again!" Jet used it again, slamming into Twiggy again.

Jet has 20 HP left
Quick attack has 28 HP left

Last edited by Lil on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Twiggy took damage!
Twiggy has 16 HP left
Twiggy used Tackle
Critical hit! (16 damage from the usual 10)
Twiggy's ability was activated!
Tackle has 27 PP left
Withdrawl had 15 PP left.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:46 pm

"Alright, Jet. Use quick attack again!" Jet rammed into Twiggy once again...

Jet has 4 HP left
Quick attack has 27 PP left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;   Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Because I'm Bored ;3;
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeblock :: Places To Be :: Lansita Village-
Jump to: