Pokeblock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeblock

Pokeblock is a forum where you can roll play as a trainer, a breeder, or a scientist! We also allow role playing of trainers' pokemon! This is in the Certince Region.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have updated the rules! You can now battle and catch pokemon! Professor Maple is having more starters delivered! Does anybody want to battle? The Battle Colosseum is finished! All guests: 8 Gym Leader positions are still open! 4 Elite Four positions are open! Upcoming Events: Battle Night! Battle Night happens every Saturday and lasts until a person wins! There are prizes for first place, second place, third place, and for entering! First place prize: Master balk Second place prize: Everstone Third place prize: Water stone Prize for entering: 3 oran berries. Best of luck! Starters: Cyndaquil, the fire type, Turwig, the grass type, and Oshawott, the water type. Battle Night is going on! Moltres spotted heading for Lukmin City!

Training Battle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

Training Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Battle   Training Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Zeke used a potion like Kay suggested.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Admin
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle   Training Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Cyndaquil was healed.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeblockrp.rpg-board.net
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle   Training Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Zeke was relieved. Cyndaquil looked like he wanted to get back into the fight, however Zeke returned him before he could do anything too rash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle   Training Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Battle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2